You know what the old saying is, “it takes 21 days to break a habit”. If, that’s true, then, it would take 21 days to start a new habit. So for 21 days, I am challenging myself and you, yes you who are reading this, to live a healthy lifestyle. This should include, eating properly, drinking plenty of water, for me cutting out the coffee :), exercising and just not doing anything that may endanger your health. Just to give you an example, my 21 days will look something like this:
- Exercise three days per week for one hour each day
- Drink at least the recommended six or eight 8-ounce glasses of water (no coffee for me…. )
- Drink my It Works Greens everyday. Since I don’t eat a whole lot of fruit and veggies, this will give me eight servings a day
- Take my It Works New You supplements (this will definitely help me when I’m working out)
- Of course I will be wrapping with the It Works Ultimate Body Applicators every 3 days (I want to look good too 🙂 )
I will be posting on my YouTube Page daily videos to show my progress. You can see the initial one below. Also, if you are brave enough to join this challenge, which I know you are, like us on facebook.com/chicagowrapgirls and post your results there as well in the events page. You may also post your comments or result in the section below.